921) Cold Fusion. Weak Xtreme sports documentary. Apparently there are people that ski and/or snowboard in a dangerous fashion. Who knew?
922) One Good Cop. Rene Russo = Hot.
922 down, 78 to go.
- I'm updating ealry because I have to go run some errands and I'm not sure when I'll be back to start up again. It's been a rough morning and I'm really not in the mood, but I'm going to have to get back to it. I hate movies.
Update: Fuck it. I'm soldiering on. I went out to the car and started out to Target but I really didn't feel like being around a bunch of people. If I had gone some of the more local readership might have seen me on the evening news smashing the place up and being dragged away.
923) Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. I saw the trailer for it in the theater way back when and ever since then kept thinking I'd like to see it. I don't know why.
924) Scenes From a Mall. Shut up Woody Allen.
925) Fear and Trembling. I read that this was a French Office Space, but it wasn't all that funny. It had that same "poking fun at corporate culture" idea behind it, but to me it came off more as a character study of a young woman trying to mold herself into a chosen identity and failing miserably, though maybe it's just that I don't know a lot about Japanese office culture. Still, whatever.
926) Murderball. Not lying, I shed a tear at the end. Also, Team USA trains 10 minutes from my house and across the street from my high school, and I never had a clue. I really need to start paying more attention to the local news.
926 down, 74 to go.