Thursday, December 08, 2005

12-08-2005

914) The Quick Gun. Westerns = Good. ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE ROSCO P. COLTRANE IN THEM! Seriously though, at the beginning Audie Murphy does this little voice over, all "I know this land...it's good land...land for cattle to graze and men to raise families..." and I kept thinking about the beginning of Red River when John Wayne gives his speech about building his ranch and raising "Beef...American Beef....Good Beef to feed good men..." and even though the rest of the movie is mfing awesome, that part cracks me up every time. Seriously, if you haven't seen it go rent it just for that part. Even if you don't like westerns, just watch that part, it's maybe three minutes into the movie and it's absolutely hilarious and so worth it!

915) Elf. I purposefully didn't see this last year so I could watch it this year, and I'm glad I did. It's one of the few remaining that I've been looking forward to watching and it's really put me in a better mood.

916) Monster-in-Law. Oh, the things we do for love...

916 down, 84 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home