Wednesday, January 26, 2005

01-25-2005

70) Cat People. During the planning stages of the project, I was a little concerned about being able to find that many movies that I hadn't seen, but as it turns out I could probably just watch Turner Classics all day long and that would cover it. And I really wouldn't mind only watching TCM either. This was a totally weird movie from the 40s, but I enjoyed watching it anyway. I'm not sure about the whole "allegory of sexual repression" angle, cause if that's the case it just doesn't really work. But I did like that they never actually showed her turning into the monster or even really gave you a definite idea that she was one until the very end. There were also some genuinely spooky sequences (the first time she follows Alice especially) , so for the time it was made and released I'd say this was pretty darn good.

70 down, 930 to go.

I started watching Berlin Express last night but never got a chance to finish it. Charity came over and I think she was bored to tears watching it, so I stopped it and we watched The Gilmore Girls instead. Van called right as it was finishing and we talked for a pretty good while and after he hung up I watched One Tree Hill. It was strange to watch though. After the winter hiatus I didn't really even care to watch it anymore. I just didn't care about any of it, so I think I might drop it from the rotation. Haley's sister is completely hot though. Anyway, after OTH I started in on Berlin Express again but I couldn't keep my eyes open so I'll have to finish it tonight.

Foolish Side Project Update: Monday night I was too tired to start another movie so I put in the first episode of Alias's second season. I barely managed to stay awake for the whole episode, so I might start back in on the foolish side project, just watching an episode a night or something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay here is my first post on a blog...ever (I'm available for autographs, call about group rates). Kudos for being dilligent on your updating the blog. Your many fans want you to do as Paul Stanley of Kiss would do, and keep it "up"...all year "long." hee, hee

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home