Friday, December 30, 2005

12-30-2005

997) The North Avenue Irregulars. I would have enjoyed this a lot more if I had watched it with Sarah. I swear I'm not trying to be depressing here, but she's kept on asking if I'd watched it yet and saying it's hilarious and telling me about different parts, just like with Follow Me Boys and The Ugly Dachshund and watching them with her was why I liked those. It was fun watching her get excited about scenes and characters and talking through the whole thing, not because I would have liked the movies anyway. So yeah, I imagine I would have had a good time watching it with her, but otherwise it's just another Disney family picture.

997 down, 3 to go.

- I'm headed to Fancy Nancy's for dinner, and then I'm back here to get one more tonight. I'll give you a hint: "Then I found out that sweet girl from Saved by the Bell made a dirty movie!"

1 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

Oh man...I love Showgirls for absolutely how bad and campy it is. Makes Flashdance look like a Cecil B Demille movie. Enjoy can't wait to see your report.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home