Monday, August 08, 2005

08-08-2005

599) The Quick and the Dead. I don't know what it is about westerns, really. Like this one, it wasn't all that great, the plot wasn't all that original, the acting was only so so, but I was completely drawn in the whole time. Like it doesn't even matter if it's good, it's a western and that's enough. I don't know, I just love them.

600) The Guns of Fort Petticoat. Audey Murphy sequesters himself with a group of foxy, gun toting frontier women. Well done, sir.

601) The Ugly Dachshund. I'm not really up on my late 60s Hollywood gossip, but was Suzanne Pleshette a total drunk? The whiskey voice, the awkwardly careful enunciation betrayed by a random slur, the way she couldn't keep her head from bobbing, it all kind of spelled cheap vodka in the toilet tank to me.

601 down, 399 to go.

10 more days til surgery...and pill popping!

25 more days til Bama (and UAB) football...and loudly screamed obscenities!

33 more shopping days til my birthday...and disgustingly large amounts of grilled meat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home