Saturday, December 24, 2005

12-24-2005

975) The Exorcism of Emily Rose. First, Laura Linney is one of the most astoundingly beautiful women alive today. Seriously, she's just one of those women that is so naturally gorgeous that she floors me every time. Not even one of my most mortal of enemies could sully her in You Can Count on Me (which is awesome, by the way, and one that I need to remember to pick up on DVD in the next few weeks), and for me to overlook that is saying something. Second, what a weird way to make an exorcism movie. It was more court room drama than horror movie. I want to read the book this was based on now.

976) Texas. Or "Tejas," as our friends south of the border might say.

977) The Gauntlet. The Eastwood.

978) The Tao of Steve. Donal Logue is absolutely hilarious. This made me wish Grounded for Life was still on TV.

978 down, 22 to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

22 movies in seven days is child's play.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

you know, last year that would have been a ludicrous statement, but right now i'm not even blinking at the prospect of watching 22 movies in a week. that makes me so sad.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home