Thursday, December 29, 2005

Get up, come on get down with the sickness...

- The diagnosis is a sinus infection. I still think it's a tumor, but I'm morbid that way. I got a shot and another prescription and now I'm ready to go back to bed.

- You know what's better than regular sports? Cute Sports! Nicole is taking back her name from the likes of MWOAEG and a Badgers win over Auburn will go a long way towards that goal.

- Seriously, do you know how much it cracks me up to constantly refer to (my former) Nicole as MWOAEG? I really don't even have anything against her anymore. Yeah, she was a bitch and there's a few things that I might forgive her for but I'll never forget, but her handing me my walking papers is quite possibly the biggest favor anyone has ever done me. Really, if she hadn't I'd have stayed with her, put up with all of her shit, gotten married, and been a miserable wreck for the rest of my life. It also kind of cracks me up that she might actually be reading this. I know at least one of my friends still keeps in touch with her and might have clued her in on this whole endeavor. I doubt it, but still, there's that possibility. So anyway MWOAEG, if you are reading this, I hated you for a long time but now there are really no hard feelings. If you are reading this, I hope you're well and aren't taking too much offense to your moniker.

- I've added links on the right to both The Sour Dough and Cautionary Tale as well. Breadchick offered up some encouragement not too long ago and seems pretty nice (even though the possibility that she's actually seen Mary Lou Lord busking in Harvard Square causes me some jealousy), while Eric stuck it to THE MAN, too. Thanks for the support guys.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot what your ex-girlfriend acronymn stands for.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

Miserable Whore Of An Ex-Girlfriend.

4:14 PM  
Blogger breadchick said...

Thanks for the "Shout out" Todd! (blushing). Much appreciated. I haven't seen Mary Lou in few years busking around Harvard Sq. but I did catch her up in Salem, MA (her home town a while back). Always nice to see a local musician make good. Hope you feel better...sinus infections are the worst and I don't care what the Dr. says, it DOES feel like tumor

8:42 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Woo Hoo. I love shout outs. AND I totally AM better than regular sports.

Fabulous!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home