Wednesday, December 28, 2005

12-28-2005

992) Soul Survivors. Decent, though predictable, teen thriller. Also, Eliza Dushku's arms are too short.

993) Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. Never played the game or anything, I just figured I'd watch it because I'm really not interested in anything with a lot of emotional/intellectual weight at this point.

993 down, 7 to go.

- I'll start something else, but I doubt I'll stay awake for the whole thing. I'm exhausted and my perpetual headache is throbbing like an MFer. I have an appointment at 2 tomorrow afternoon to see about it since I've had it for close to a month now. I slept til 3 o'clock this afternoon, straight through my alarm clock and a dozen panicked phone calls from work, and when I woke up just moving my head caused some serious pain. You know that part in Bonfire of the Vanities where Wolfe is describing Fallow's hangover? Yeah, I get that now. Except I didn't do anything to deserve this. Hopefully it's not a tumor. Though I'm sure it is. Because that's just my luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is saying "Eliza Dushku's arms are too short" a roundabout way of saying she has huge boobs?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

no, her arms are actually too short. look at them in relation to the rest of her body and you'll see that they are shorter than normal.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home