Tuesday, December 27, 2005

12-27-2005

Finished this last night after updating:

989) Dust to Glory. Could this be 2007's feat?

Watched this when I got home after work:

990) Johnny Cash: Half Mile a Day. My sister got me Johnny Cash - The Anthology for Christmas and it had this documentary on it. I was a little weird about including it in the count, but it is a legit feature length 90 minutes and has an IMDB entry so I'm going to say it counts. It was mostly a basic overview of his life but there were a lot of good performance clips.

Then hit the theater for this:

991) The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I vaguely recall reading these in the 2nd or 3rd grade, but didn't remember any details. Anyway, it was good, but it felt like a sort of Lord of the Rings Lite.

991 down, 9 to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

I've been "lurking" since October when I stumbled upon your Illiad like journey of 1000 movies in one year. I wanted to tell you that there are quite a few of us out here pulling for you and who can't wait to see how you are going end the year. Hang in there, know you've had your ups and downs with this as well as some other things in your life. Cheering for you.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

breadchick - thanks for your support. i'm constantly amazed at the people who have wound up reading this thing when it really just started as a way for my friend donna to keep up with what i've watched (and she doesn't even really read it that much!).

erierd22 - i haven't heard about ashes to glory, but i'm intrigued. i don't really know much about marshall, but since they've moved into c-usa i figure i need to start learning.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home