Wednesday, December 28, 2005

12-28-2005 Part II: Subhumanoid Meltdown

994) The Cat From Outer Space. Another selection from the Barrow's library. Cute family film. If only we all had alien cats with strange powers to influence the outcome of sporting events...

994 down, 6 to go.

- NCAA 2006 Update: Since I haven't bought a memory card yet and can't actually start my UAB dynasty, I've been playing the rivalry games to get used to the playbook and controls and I've turned into Watson. The first day I had the thing I put a serious whipping on Southern Miss but lost to Memphis, and now I'm whipping Memphis regularly while Southern Miss freaking owns me AND has seperated Hackney's shoulder EVERY SINGLE GAME. To add insult to injury, my second string QB is pretty fragile as well since I've wound up playing with the 3rd string for most of two games now. This does not bode well. At least I can say I beat Southern Miss once. Take that, Watson!

- Weird Coincidence Update: The fact that a girl named Nicole was interested in my love life was weird enough, but now I find that this guy is dating a Nicole (same girl?) that looks exactly like MWOAEG. How many blonde,blue eyed, glasses wearing Nicoles could possibly be out there?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't realize that you had the cat movie....and I've been looking for it.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the first Nicole mentioned, I can unequivically say that I am not the second Nicole mentioned. But I am blonde, blue eyed and wear glasses. But I'm from Wisconsin. Not Minnesota. Who knew this could all be so confusing and painful? Craziness.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

dwight - i've still got the veggie tales movie, too. i'm sure you've been dying to watch it again.

nicole - this is getting surreal.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ok, you can find me at cutesports.blogspot.com ... not much posted yet, but there you have it

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd,

Were you dating Nicole when she lived with Lindy? If so, we've probably met. I'm Joel's(Eccentric Southern Gent) brother BTW.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more thing...what is the Nicole acronym stand for?

12:57 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

peter - yeah, we dated while they were living together. i'm sure we probably met once or twice.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home