Sunday, December 25, 2005

12-25-2005

979) The Filth and the Fury. Terrible documentary. I learned absolutely nothing about The Sex Pistols other than that they were jerks and stupid.

980) Near Dark. Pro: Lance Henriksen. Con: Soundtrack by Tangerine Dream.

981) The Crush. I don't know why, but I thought James Spader was in this instead of Cary Elwes. Either way, it's so bad it's good.

982) Buying the Cow. Veronica Vaughn...sooooo hot.....want to touch the heiney...

982 down, 18 to go.

- Merry Christmas.

- I'm updating now because Sarah is coming over and Van and Sara might come over later so I don't know if I'll get anything else done tonight. I'm not working tomorrow so hopefully I'll knock out 6 or 7 to get set for the final run.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

embarrassed to say: i've watched buying the cow several times.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home