Wednesday, December 21, 2005

12-21-2005

962) The Great Raid. Everything I had read about this made me think I would love it but then it was in the theaters for a week in Birmingham and I forgot about it. Thank God for Movie Gallery. So yeah, excellent war drama. It was marketed as a Saving Private Ryan for the Pacific Theater, but that was more of an action movie with some weight while this was far more character driven. There isn't even a real action sequence in this until the raid on the POW camp in the last 30 minutes of the movie.

963) Melinda and Melinda. See, no Woody Allen and it was great! Will Farrell played the role that Allen would have probably taken for himself and was a perfect fit, while Allen would have just been weird and ill fitting.

964) Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. I wish I had kids. I'd watch Wallace & Gromit with them every day.

964 down, 36 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home