Friday, January 21, 2005

01-20-2005

It's happened. The first day without a movie. Yeah, so yesterday was a really weird day. My sinuses were going crazy when I got to work and I was going to run home and get some Tylenol Cold & Flu (unpaid plug: that junk is awesome), but my mom said she had some so I took them and it worked like a charm, but they were the nighttime caplets so even though I could breathe easy again I couldn't focus my eyes. I even wound up having to take a quick twenty at about 11 o'clock and that got me feeling much better but I was still groggy all day long. So last night I spent a few hours at the hospital with Sarah. She was supposed to go home after her surgery but she was so nauseous from the drugs that they decided to keep her for the night so Charity and I went to visit it with her for awhile. The poor thing was absolutely miserable, I felt so bad for her. Hopefully she'll be feeling better tonight. I'm going to go to her parents so we can watch The OC and maybe Van Helsing or Anchorman, but we'll just have to see how she feels. I fully intended to watch Earthquake last night, but naturally Robin called and wouldn't shut up for a good half hour (that's five!) and by then I couldn't even keep my eyes open through Point Pleasant so I just turned the TV off and went to bed. Oh well, I'm still on schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home