Wednesday, January 19, 2005

01-19-2005 **Special Mid-Morning Update Edition**

So I realized that I'm enough ahead of schedule that I can skip tonight, which is probably a good thing. I'm starting to feel the burnout setting in after hitting so hard the past few days. I'll probably still watch one, but I'm looking forward to just watching Point Pleasant and doing nothing. Other observations for the day:

1) Why isn't Shelley Fabares still my age, and also my wife?

2) I saw at least four totally beautiful women on the way to work today, all with "W The President" stickers on their back windshields. Ah, Jesusland. Where even the conservative girls are smoking hot.

3) I realized that my crotchety old man routine isn't really a routine anymore. I really am that mean and short tempered. I flew off the handle earlier over a simple question, and I don't feel bad about it at all. I also made the remark that "I've got the miserys in my knees" from the cold weather. And I wasn't trying to use a jokey old man kind of term. That's really the way I talk now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home