Friday, January 14, 2005

01-14-2005

Rough night. I came home and fell instantly asleep during The Lady Eve so that set me back, and then I had to run up to my parents house because the gas company changed their meter and then didn't turn the gas back on and my dad didn't want my mom there alone when they got there so I was there for awhile waiting on them and then dealing with their stupid regulations about combustion air or some stupid crap concerning the water heater and how the guy couldn't light the pilot because it was underneath the stairs and didn't get enough air and we were going to have to cut a hole in the door and whatever so after all his bs I lit the pilot and just left the door open, screw their stupid regulations and the stupid ass EPA, we like carbon monoxide in the house and it's none of their business if we all suffocate in our sleep! So anyway, tonight was the first night that I totally resented this whole deal. I was in no mood to watch a movie, much less two to put me back on schedule or the three I had planned to get me ahead. I would have liked to have gone to On Tap with everyone and eat wings but I just can't afford to lose the time. I'm also pretty set on watching the Steelers game tomorrow and I'm going to work for a few hours in the morning so I really need that extra movie. This is also the first night that I watched movies I didn't particularly care about, I just watched them to see them. I've seen a few that I flat out didn't like and a few that I was benignly indifferent to, but I had no desire whatsoever to see these and it colored my whole take on them. It's not like I was watching the movie, I was just watching the TV screen and counting down the minutes until the movie was over and I could start a new one. I don't even really feel like saying anything about them. I watched them and that's that.

39) The Lady Eve.
40) The Heiress.
41) Railroaded.

41 down, 959 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home