Wednesday, January 19, 2005

01-19-2005

58) Wolfen. So a long time ago I watched a really terrible movie called The Dream Team. In it, Michael Keaton and the most normal group of mental ward escapees you've ever met run loose through New York. It was just awful and I almost didn't forgive Keaton, but who can stay mad at Batman? Anyway, in one scene he starts telling the other nuts about Wolfen to freak them out and I remembered thinking that I would have to see Wolfen and hope it's good so I can say that I at least got a good movie recommendation out of it. Well I've seen Wolfen, and I now know that there is nothing at all good about having seen The Dream Team. The only thing that could have made the whole mess even more boring would have to be either an extended and gripping paint drying scene or maybe ANOTHER soliloquy on the evil of the paleskin and his murderous ways. I also started wondering if maybe Albert Finney and Brian Cox are secretly brothers and, if so, how Albert feels about not being the talented one. Utter garbage. I couldn't wait for it to end and at times it seemed like it never would.

I'm going to start in on Earthquake tonight, but I doubt I'll finish it.

58 down, 942 to go.

Point Pleasant Inspired Ethical Dilemma Update: If loving the Spawn of Satan is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home