Saturday, January 08, 2005

01-08-2005

Since I'm four ahead of the game coming into the weekend and have plans for tonight I'm going to take it easy. I've already watched Love Actually and I think I'll hit Kid Galahad later on, but other than that I'm through for today. Love Actually was pretty good, but I always feel a little cheated with movies like this. Most of the individual storylines could have been their own movie (except the tired Keira Knightly Best Friend's Girl one. blech.), but instead we get stuck with what amounts to a collection of movie anecdotes. I especially wished the Laura Linney story had been more developed because it had a lot of potential that just got lost by the end. Even Rowan Atkinson was lost in the shuffle, which is totally surprising since he usually steals everything he gets near. I'll update later with Kid Galahad and anything else (I'm toying with The Tall T but I'm not sure if I'll get to it).

25 down, 975 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home