Monday, August 01, 2005

08-01-2005

579) Twilight on the Rio Grande. Guess what I got when I moved? ENCORE WESTERNS. That's right. 24 hours of westerns. All day, every day. My old man is so jealous. I might just finish out the 1000 with Gene Autry pictures. And there's not a thing you can do about it!

580) Charlotte Gray. Blanchett is now officially my new favorite actress.

580 down, 420 (heh) to go.

Had a bit of a scare this morning. I was doing the "invisible chair" exercise to build up my quads before the surgery (I feel like a total douche for saying "quads"), and when I was raising back up my knee popped and went out and when it did I had to step forward and plant it to keep from falling and it hit at an awkward angle and pain like you can't imagine (unless you're a member of the Alabama football team) shot from my knee up to my hip and I really thought I was going to be cripple for the rest of my life. So I called dad to get him to come and drive me to the emergency room and I hopped into the kitchen to get an ice pack while I waited. Meanwhile, he called mom to have her call Dr. Bramlett's office to see if they could schedule me in for another appointment today but after five minutes of having ice on my knee it started feeling better so I called and said don't worry about the emergency room, I think it's going to be okay, blah blah blah blah. So long story short, I don't have to do that stupid exercise anymore (which, sweet, cause that one hurt like a mother and I dreaded doing it), but now the pain, she is worse. I think having to print probably helped that part since we had all kinds of orders to get out so naturally half of printing didn't bother to show up today. The bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home