Friday, July 29, 2005

07-29-2005

569) Elizabeth. Blanchett has really become one of my favorite actresses, and this is a fine example of what a historical drama can (and should) be. Excellent.

569 down, 431 to go.

Finally got around to actually unpacking some stuff last night. My record player is once again hooked up and spinning and Monk's Dream was going all night long. I had forgotten how much I loved that record. In even better news, I figured out how to fit my 32" TV in my bedroom! That 20" I've been watching the last few nights was killing me. Also, the cable and internet should be hooked up today. I love it when a plan comes together. So yeah, only one last night but that's okay. I need to go to Target tonight and get some stuff and go pick up the last few things at the old apartment before I turn in the keys tonight but I should still be able to do two. I also have big plans to hit the theater tomorrow, but I don't know how well I'll do with the cramped up seats. I was hurting after The Fantastic Four but that was also after I had carried heavy furniture up a flight of stairs. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home