Thursday, July 28, 2005

07-28-2005

566) XXX: State of the Union. I'm not even going to start in on why this one sucked since there's not enough time in the week for that kind of discussion. #3 on the worst movies this year list.

567) The Score. Most heist/con movies walk a fine line between brilliance and blech, but this one manages to be merely mediocre. The plot was cliched and the ending predictable, but I enjoyed it allright. Maybe I'm just being soft on it for De Niro.

568) The Walking Dead. Important Life Lesson Alert: Never piss off Boris Karloff after he's been framed for murder, executed, and then miraculously brought back to life because brother, he's got some strange powers and he ain't afraid to use them.

568 down, 432 to go.

My new place is definetely haunted. I awoke to the sounds of my stereo at 12:12 am, after I had purposefully put it on mute after yesterday's oddness. I'm sleeping in the car tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home