Tuesday, February 15, 2005

02-14-2005

126) Sniper 2. If there's one thing I've learned from action movies, it's that (former) Soviet Bloc girls are always hot! The astute among you should reason that my watching Sniper 2 means I've already seen Sniper. And not only have I seen Sniper, I had the movie poster. I am so lame. Anyway, this wasn't so bad. It could have been worse, but I don't really know how you could make it better.

127) What's New, Pussycat?. You may now officially count me as a fan of Peter Sellers. Fun. E. Very absurd sense of humor and the whole thing probably wouldn't have worked if it weren't for Sellers and Allen going a mile a minute with the jokes. Any slower of a pace and you'd have time to think about it and the whole thing would lose it's luster. Peter O'toole was kind of weird though. I always think of him as Lawrence of Arabia so seeing him act so silly was strange.

127 down, 873 to go.

Special Acknowledging Robin's Contributions Update: The whole "cold and emotionless robot" thing came from her. I in no way take credit for coming up with such an apt description.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home