Monday, February 14, 2005

02-14-2005 **A Little More Later in the Afternoon/Responding to Donna's Comments Update**

So I knew that my clever ploy to have something to do (i.e. complain that I have nothing to do and sit back and watch the work roll in!) would work, but it also backfired because five minutes later I started thinking "remember five minutes ago when you had nothing to do? That was awesome." Having to really go to the bathroom also works.

Yes Donna, there shall be shirts for the social and savings club, and yes you may join! The s & s club will be open to all, unless I don't like them in which case they can go jump in a lake, unless that's the sort of thing they enjoy doing in which case they can go do something that isn't to their liking. Anyway, I've gathered that most of the names typically involve "Fabulous" or a synonym and some sort of gem so I was thinking "The Phenomenal Diamonds Social and Savings Club", but it just doesn't have that umph that classy folks such as ourselves need. As great a word as phenomenal (fee-nom-eee-null....) is it just isn't working. Suggestions, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home