Wednesday, February 09, 2005

02-09-2005

110) The Player's Club. I told you I'd watch this, Tita. Yeah, so Bernie Mac is a damn genius. Other than that, eh.

111) The Chronicles of Riddick. I liked Pitch Black all right, so I was looking forward to this. A lot of overblown action/effects, but it's a good summer blockbuster type movie which I have no problem admitting to being a total sucker for. I wish I could have seen it on the big screen, but whatever. I actually prefer Pitch Black, not because it's really any better or anything, but just because it was more of a straight forward and simple action picture. At times this one seemed like it was trying to do too much and subsequently short changed what might have been an intriguing subplot or two. But I guess we're not looking for nuance here, just a lot of stuff blowing up real good, and in that regard it delivers.

111 down, 889 to go.

Impending Tragedy Update: Marcia Cross has now given the offical denial that she's gay but, as Donna so succinctly put it, the official denial is usually only one step before the admission of guilt. Fingers are still crossed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You failed to mention Vin Diesel's alsolute HOTNESS in your review...this is unacceptable...

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home