Monday, February 14, 2005

02-14-2005 **Mid Morning Update Edtion**

Ah, Jesusland. We won't vote like we're told to, and we won't eat like we're told to. God I love it down here. So I'm really interested in finding this Mulligan's place. "The Hamdog...is a hot dog wrapped by a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions and served on a hoagie bun... [and] topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries." How could that not be good? Robin, find out where this place is and I might come visit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How excited are you that I actually know where this is?! See I told you Atlanta is so much better than Birmingham...

12:31 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

Whatever, Atlanta sucks. Birmingham is where all the action is. You know how I know? Cause I do!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home