Monday, February 14, 2005

02-14-2005 **Just Got Home Update**

I am pissed people! Pissed! I've been looking forward to getting my next two Netflix movies (Ginger Snaps and Below) which were due to arrive Saturday, and they still haven't shown up! AND I just realized today is only Monday after I've spent the entire day thinking that it's Tuesday and now I don't even get to watch The Gilmore Girls! AND IT'S FREAKING VALENTINE'S DAY!

So I used to go to Movie Gallery and rent movies a lot, but then I started using Netflix and quit going so much, but this weekend I was there several times renting movies and I just took some back and I realized that the really cute girl that always flirted with me is gone and I'm kind of sad about that. I should have asked her out, but I was still getting over the miserable whore that turned me into the cold and emotionless robot you know and love, so short blonde girls weren't really high on my list at the time. Oh well, Happy Valentine's Day cute blonde girl that used to work at Movie Gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home