Monday, February 14, 2005

02-14-2005 **Early Afternoon Update**

Yeah, I have nothing to do at the moment and I am bored out of my freaking mind. So you (by which I mean Donna and Robin) can probably look forward to several more posts as I see other crazy things on the news websites or just have some stupid and random thought pop into my head. Like how I was just thinking that buying lots and lots of socks would be a great idea because I wear out socks really quickly and if I were to buy like two hundred pair it would be awhile before I had to go buy anymore but then I was thinking about where I would put that many socks and wondering exactly how much room in a drawer does a pair of socks take up and then I was actually headed down to printing to get a tape measure because I was going to take off the pair that I have on and roll them up and measure them and go buy a new dresser that would accomodate all of those socks, but then I got to thinking about where would I put all of my t-shirts and underwear if I filled up the dresser with socks and so I gave up on the idea of buying lots and lots of socks. But man, there just isn't much better in life than a brand new pair of socks. I say this because I bought a big pack saturday and I'm wearing them right now and they are awesome. Also, I washed my super soft jersey knit sheets yesterday and put them back on my bed and I can't believe I would ever have any other kind of sheet on my bed because they are awesome too and all I want to do is go home and take a nap in my giant comfortable bed with the super soft sheets. I had to get here early this morning so I set my alarm for a little earlier because I always hit snooze two or three times before I even realize that the alarm has gone off so I was hitting snooze and Lee was still in the shower so I kept on sleeping but I started dreaming that I had already gotten up and showered and everything so when it really was time for me to get up I was convinced that I still had plenty of time because I didn't need to shower but luckily I realized I was just dreaming and leaped (yes leaped!) out of bed and got ready and made it on time. I'm so grown up. I might be a cold and emotionless robot, but even I don't have anything against Valentine's day. Lighten up, babies! Stay tuned for the "A Little Later in the Afternoon Update", "A Little More Later in the Afternoon Update" and a very special "Sweety Fancy Bath Towels, Will This Day Ever End Update."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home