Monday, October 03, 2005

10-03-2005

760) The 6th Day. Nacho flavored bananas, cloned pets, virtual girlfriends, THE XFL...I can't wait for the future!

761) How to Stuff a Wild Bikini. Kooky mixed up fun, and a serious contender for title of the year. So I used to watch Back to the Beach a lot when I was a kid and my mom thought it was hysterical that I was watching Frankie and Annette and I had no idea who they were, I just knew that Gilligan was the bartender (and then I'd watch it later on in life and realize I was also witnessingg Dick Dale and SRV play together and Fishbone backing Annette on Jamaican Ska. Weird.) and that I thought it was hilarious. Unless you count Horror of Party Beach, that was the only real beach party movie I've ever seen until today, but now I can say Frankie and Annette are legit hilarious. Seriously, I was laughing the whole time, not because it's witty and clever or anything, but it's just so goofy you can't help but like it.

761 down, 239 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home