Saturday, October 01, 2005

10-01-2005

755) The Bridges of Madison County. The priggish conservative in me says, "There's nothing romantic about adultery!" Seriously bored housewives of the world, if you aren't happy in your marriage then say something about it before you go off and nail the first National Geographic photographer that comes by.

755 down, 245 to go.

- I'm head to Sarah's to watch a movie so I'm updating now since I probably won't be back til late.

Update: Just got home. We watched Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius since Sarah has a crush on both Jesus and my dad. She's weird sometimes. So I see that it's gotten C ratings on the Yahoo! reviews and I don't really get that cause it was pretty darn good. It was just one of those feel good sports movies everyone can enjoy like Seabiscuit or Phar Lap, but with more golf and less horses. So now we're at 756 down, 244 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home