Friday, September 30, 2005

...there's a 5 o'clock me inside my clothes...

- Bored. So very bored. Which is odd for a friday. Anger. Confusion. Fear.

- Charity ("The Hot Nanny") is now on the Nick Nice website. She's such a loser. She is hot and also a nanny though, so at least they're down with the truth in advertising.

- I put a bottle of water in the freezer part of the fridge in my office yesterday. I just took it out and it isn't even close to frozen. I'm pretty sure my fridge sucks.

- If you like folk music, check out my friend Don from Georgia's website. He has some songs for download on there (Hey Dave Matthews is an instant classic) and he just recorded a new disc so if you like what you hear, order it. It's only $5. If you like it and don't have $5, then beat up a kid and take his lunch money. Kids are loaded these days.

- Last night was such a weird night. After the movie I headed home and thought very seriously about stopping at the Wal-Marts to get some groceries but I was just too tired and, like I said, I'm afraid of grocery shopping now so I just went home instead. I kept dreaming about driving to Nashville for some reason and it was the boringest dream I've ever had. Seriously, it was just me behind the wheel driving up 65 North, no radio on, nothing, just driving, and I was going to Nashville. Then at 3:41 Claudia messaged me about how she was just now going to bed and how crazy that was. Ole Miss girls. What are you gonna do?

- Yeah, the Europeans are kind of lame, but who knew their animals routinely died of fright?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home