Saturday, October 01, 2005

When life imitates art...












Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.












It jumped up a notch.












It did, didn't it?












Yeah. I stabbed a man in the heart.












I saw that. Mike killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?












Yeah, there were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident.












Mike, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safe house or a relative close by, lay low for awhile because you're probably wanted for murder. I'm proud of you guys. You all kept your head on a swivel and that's what you've gotta do when you find yourself in a viscious cockfight.












Can you believe Swindle and the whole EDSBS team? Where's your mommy, someone's gotta change your diapers. I'm telling you, this two losing seasons business is really hurting our rep.












I know exactly what you mean, Brodie. Every Auburn fan in this state is laughing at us. And I don't like it!












I don't like the put downs!












Well we're going to do something about it! It is time to put an end to this, cause last time I looked in the dictionary my name is Joe Kines! What's your name?












Brodie Croyle!












Dave Rader!












Brodie Croyle!












No, you're Coach Shula.












Right.

The Negatives: The most glaringly obvious; a near perfect game marred by the loss of Tyrone Prothro. Thankfully we get a bye to figure out how to deal with that. My biggest fear is the return of Brandon Brooks as the return man. He's a threat if he catches the ball, but more times than not he's going to either drop it right off and turn it over or take three steps, get hit, and fumble it for the turnover then. Also, with Prothro being the first loss to injury the guessing game for who's next is on. The less obvious are the penalties. Two huge Darby runs and one Johns run were brought back (and the drives subsequently killed) for holding and a Prothro return for a touchdown was nixed by a block in the back. This would have been a lot worse without those stupid mental errors.

The Positives: Chris Leak looked good in the skirt and blonde wig the defense bought him. I'm not saying it was a prison shower raping or anything, but it was dirty and savage enough to be a filthy dive bar bathroom with the stall open affair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's some funny shit right there.

Watching a blowout like that with 7 Florida fans is pretty much priceless.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

I guess it all depends on the bar slut you're nailing. But I wouldn't mind inviting Clausen back there in three weeks.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home