Tuesday, September 27, 2005

09-27-2005

748) 13 Going on 30. 1. Mark Ruffalo is not a romantic lead. Fine actor? Yes. Charming enough to be a male love interest? No. 2. Jennifer Garner scares the bejesus out of me. She walks like a robot, has the shoulders of a linebacker (extra note: if your leading lady has broader shoulders than your male love interest...? I'm just saying.), and her jaws look like they might could unhinge and swallow you whole. But not in a good way. Yikes.

749) Slackers. I laughed my ass off watching this. Jason Schwartzman is a genius, plus, who doesn't love a good dose of total low brow now and again?

749 down, 251 to go.

Update: I forgot to mention that Slackers featured both an orchestral arrangement of Baba O'Reily and a choral arrangement of The Sign on it's soundtrack. That movie was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home