Saturday, September 17, 2005

09-17-2005

- Third day in a row without a movie. Football is killing me, and it didn't really feel like I watched that much today. I watched most of Vandy/Ole Miss, all of Bama/South Carolina, the end of ND/MSU, and all of UF/UT. Okay, that's actually a fair bit of football, but not flipping back and forth between three different games at once made it seem like it wasn't much.

- Vandy is off to a 3-0 start and I find myself a Commodores fan. I'm glad we don't play Vandy so I can root for them all season. Seriously, I'm calling Bama/Vandy in Atlanta. You know it would be awesome.

- I was sure Michigan State would end Weis's reign of terror before it really began, but I didn't think it would be that close. I might have to rethink my position on the backitude of The Irish and bump them up from a 7 win team to a 9.

- Thank you Gators, for allowing me to live vicariously.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I watched a crapload yesterday:

parts of:
Louisville/Oregon State
Vandy/Ole Miss
Auburn/Ball State
Notre Dame/Michigan State
Miami/Clemson

entire game:
Alabama/South Carolina
Florida/Tennessee

It's hard to pull for Florida, but I hate Fulmer the Hut too much to ever pull for them. I do hope we're the first ones to beat Urban Meyer at Florida. He seems like a cocky dude and he needs to be taken down a few rungs. I just assume he get knocked off his high horse Bama style.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

seriously, if UT's offense held them to 16 we shouldn't have any problems.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

if by offense i mean defense...

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home