Sunday, July 17, 2005

07-17-2005

534) They Drive By Night. Decent drama, nothing spectacular. Starts off as a character drama and then takes a weird turn into a murder/noir film.

535) Angel Face. Eh. Jean Simmons does an excellent job as a total psycho, but otherwise it wasn't anything special.

536) Friday After Next. Still funny even if it's one trip back to the well too many.

537) The Joy Luck Club. Not as girly as I thought it would be. Charity talked me into getting this one last night when we got The Notebook and I almost took it back unwatched this afternoon but I'm glad I didn't now. Again, she cried. Such a girl. But for real, it was a pretty good story that I could get into so I'm down with it.

537 down, 463 to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home