Sunday, July 10, 2005

07-09-2005

506) Coach Carter. Jackson was Jackson, and it was a pretty standard motivational/feel good sports movie, but I still enjoyed it.

506 down, 494 to go.

Can I really call yesterday a weird day when weird days are starting to become the norm? My few hours of tieing up loose ends yesterday morning turned into a six hour no stopping for lunch almost full work day. It didn't really seem that bad though, I was actually a little shocked when I looked at my watch and saw it was 2 o'clock and was thinking the whole time we had only been there for three hours. But still, plenty of time killed, and more down the drain when I took a shower and then headed to the grocery store since I haven't been in four weeks and I was pretty much down to condiments and expired milk. I've been stopping at Walgreen's on the way home from work to pick up a case of Coke every couple of nights and living off whatever fast food I could con Sarah or Charity into bringing me. Which, now that I think about it, really wasn't that bad of a system. But I was getting really tired of wanting a midnight snack and finding nothing appealing so it was off to the grocery store. When I got back I started to watch Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead, but Donna called with a computer emergency so I walked over there got her problem fixed and when I got back I made it about ten minutes before I fell asleep (by now, it's about seven o'clock). Sarah called at 8 wanting to hang out, but I was still half asleep and told her I'd call when I woke up. That didn't happen until about ten minutes ago. All hail the mighty 14 hour nap! So another day wasted, more behind, but for once in my life I actually feel rested so I suppose I needed the sleep. Time to buckle down today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home