Sunday, March 06, 2005

03-06-2005

173) Friday the 13th, Part VI - Jason Lives. After the whole Matrix Revolutions debacle I was thankful for crappy horror movies and westerns more than ever.

174) Rachel and the Stranger. William Holden and Robert Mitchum? Hell yeah! Westerns on TCM are back, baby! This wasn't even really a western but I was completely into it!

175) Slaughter Trail. A disturbingly large amount of singing going on for a western, but who cares! It's a western!

176) Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!. If Kate Bosworth worked at our Piggly Wiggly I might actually shop there. This actually had a lot of great one liners. "Have her home buy dawn, and no cocaine, huh?" Heh.

177) Little Black Book. The day started downhill about here. Not only was the story bad, the entire soundtrack was Carly Simon. Blech.

178) Twisted. Yeah, this sucked, but you know what? I don't care! You know why? Because it's an Ashley Judd movie! That's right, MWOAEG! I'm watching Ashley Judd movies and there's not a damn thing you can do about it! You know what else? I DO THINK SHE'S PRETTIER THAN YOU!!!!!!!

A very liberated 178 down, 822 to go bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home