Saturday, February 26, 2005

02-26-2005

151) U.S. Marshalls. So now Robert Downey, Jr. is selling intelligence secerts to the Communist Chinese for drug money. I've made no secret about my rather extensive enemies list, or that Robert Downey, Jr. is Enemy #1, so luckily he gets shot at the end and all is again right with the world.

152) The Ladykillers (2004). I wasn't expecting to like this because I've heard so many bad things about it, but it turned out to be pretty decent. It took awhile for things to get going and until it did it dragged, but overall it was worth a few chuckles so I'm okay with it.

153) Good Burger. Sweet Fancy Moses, it's come to this. And equally Sweet Fancy Moses, I laughed my butt off watching this. The skinny one seemed like he was trying to channel a surfer James Brown the whole time and I kept waiting for him to ask if he could hit it and quit it, Abe Vegoda was really funny as the cook, and the blonde girl was smoking hot. Plus, a totally crazy Linda Cardellini! Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder what the hell is wrong with me.

153 down, 847 to go.

So today wasn't the productive day I had planned. After Bama blew it I got to work cleaning the kitchen and that turned into an all day affair PLUS I just couldn't bring myself to start another movie after The Ladykillers until about 9. I was going to go see Ray with Charity but she bailed on me so she wouldn't have to change out of her pajamas and I'm kind of glad she did cause I probably would have fallen asleep anyway. This is way harder than I was expecting. Me and my big mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home