Friday, May 20, 2005

05-20-2005

381) Sideways. Yeah, this totally didn't live up to the hype. I was pretty sure it was going to be nothing more than a couple of middle aged yuppies whining for two hours, and even though there were more laughs and not as much whining as I expected it still wasn't the monument to hilarity I had heard it was and there wasn't a single character that I could stomach. Whatever.

382) Black Cadillac. Crappy low budget horror at it's absolute crappiest. Did I mention it was crap?

383) Kiss the Bride. Yahoo! Movies has two different entries for this movie and neither one of them sounds really good. Which is pretty accurate.

383 down, 617 to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You're right on about "Sideways". That movie is garbage. I only hope with that blockbuster movie pass you got going that you didn't have to waste as much money on the thing as I did ($7.50 in the thetare

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home