Friday, May 13, 2005

05-13-2005

363) Urban Legend. This movie has everything! Freddy! Tara Reid! Alicia Witt (who I often picture as the high strung and judgemental girl of my dreams)! Lex Luthor with hair! Pacey being brutally murdered! What more could you ask for?! Okay, there actually was one sticking point. It's so creepy seeing The Noxzema Girl now. I just can't get over the whole vehicular manslaughter thing. I mean, I feel terrible for the family and am always like "stupid bitch, you killed someone because you couldn't stand traffic!" when I think about it, but then I remember that something like that could happen to anyone and have to kind of feel bad for her because I know if I were to kill some kid (or anyone really) in a traffic accident I'd have to go home, climb in the tub, and open up a wrist because I just couldn't live with myself. So it's always really uncomfortable seeing her now.

364) Alone in the Dark. More Tara Reid! Okay, so I'm a total hypocrite when it comes to Tara Reid because even though I always think slutty girls are totally hot I also look down my nose at them and would never really go for the slutty type. Except Tara Reid. I don't know what it is about her, but she's the only one of my celebrity crushes that can act slutty and still make me love her more! Everyone knows about my heartbreak over Britney and how the Lohan and I aren't really on speaking terms anymore because of their sluttiness, but the more Tara shows her boobs in public the more I want her. I can't help it! So yeah, this movie sucked so incredibly hard, but it was worth it to see Tara in her smart glasses. She's so cute!

364 down, 636 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home