Thursday, May 12, 2005

05-12-2005

I worked til 8 tonight (all hail the return of the 12 hour work day!) and have now added laying carpet to my list of skills. Do you know how much laying carpet sucks? Cause it does.

362) Dead Man On Campus. B. Lech.

362 down, 638 to go.

CAAAAAAAAALLLLIIIIFFFFOOOOOOOOORRRNNNIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Okay, I haven't said anything about it before because it's TV and all, but this whole thing with Seth and Zach's "Graphic Novel" is such total bullshit. It might have been a few years since I've read comics but the whole idea behind the comic sounds completely stupid and no one gets that kind of attention right away anyway, especially not a couple of punk kids, but that was okay. I bit my tongue and kept on watching. But George Lucas is interested in making it into a movie WHEN ONLY ONE FUCKING ISSUE HAS COME OUT?! Give me a break. And then, as soon as I was over that, CAL?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? And scenes from next week? I don't think I can take it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home