Sunday, May 15, 2005

05-15-2005

370) The 25th Hour. Can someone please be brave in their casting for once and NOT cast Phillip Seymour Hoffman in the almost likeable if he weren't so desperately creepy role? Cause there are other actors capable of playing that role. Give someone else a chance.

371) The Treasure of Pancho Villa. Mr. Burns was right. That puppy really does look like a young Rory Calhoun.

372) Elephant. I don't know what to say, so I'm not going to say anything.

373) End of Days. Phew. Things got really heavy for a little while, but thankfully Arnold was right there to bail me out. So yeah, Robin Tunney does have that kind of "dark" hotness about her. I'm not all that surprised Satan would choose her as his bride.

374) Blade II. I wish I had a cool nickname like "Daywalker." Maybe I could be "Couchsitter" or "Naptaker" or even "Cokedrinker."

374 down, 626 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home