Saturday, May 14, 2005

05-14-2005

365) Sugar and Spice. This was stupid, but funny. I'll probably buy it.

366) The Half Breed. TCM is showing westerns I've seen for the next few weeks, but I have a few on tape for just such an eventuality. PHEW.

367) Die Hard 2: Die Harder. I like Bruce Willis, but for some reason I hated Die Hard the first time I saw it. I wound up watching it again later on and it wasn't as bad as I remembered but I still never could bring myself to watch the sequels. UNTIL NOW! Yeah, cheesey, but you gotta love an action picture. And you gotta love the Blockbuster Movie Pass! I keep walking around in there all "oooo! I'm gonna get this! No wait! I want this! No, that one! Why can I only get two at a time!" I'm like a kid in a candy store that sells candy with people swearing in them!

368) Tomorrow Never Dies. I'm as schocked as anyone that I missed a Bond movie with Teri Hatcher, especially since it came out at the pinnacle of my love for Lois Lane, but here we are. I'm going to make sure I've seen all of the Bond movies before the year is up. I still haven't seen The Living Daylights, but I'm pretty sure I've seen all of the Connery and Moore Bonds (and the Lazenby) and this makes all of the Brosnans so unless I've missed an older one and didn't know it I should just be one away.

369) Bubble Boy. Yeah, another stupid but funny one. I'll probably buy it.

369 down, 631 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home