Monday, May 16, 2005

05-16-2005

375) The Talented Mr. Ripley. I can't really tell if I liked this or not. On the one hand it was pretty engaging and I liked the story, but on the other it seemed like every last minute of it's two and half hours and by the end I was more interested in it being over just so I could stop watching instead of finding out what happens. I imagine I would probably like the book because I like the idea of the story and think it was a well written movie, but it seems like there is so much going on that the only real way to do it justice is to actually sit and absorb it through the actual written word instead of watching it in one sitting in 150 minutes and being done with it. Don't I sound pompous?

376) Unleashed. You know who kicks ass? Jet Li does! It was so nice seeing him get back to some serious ass kicking action after that awful "graceful pageantry of the martial arts" bullshit.

376 down, 624 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home