Tuesday, May 10, 2005

05-10-2005

358) XXX. I have no problem admitting that I like it when stuff blows up real good.

359) 3 Way. I was walking through Blockbuster and saw Ali Larter on the cover. What else was I supposed to do? So yeah, it's a damn shame that this was a low budget production. It had about the same direction and production values of your average made for TV movie of the week, but with bare breasts! First, there was just too much sex and the casting suffered for it. I mean, obviously you can't cast people that match their characters since they wouldn't look good naked. Second, it was only about 90 minutes so more judicious cutting of the pointless sex scenes could have gotten a lot more story in. I get the feeling that if someone who actually knew what they were doing directed it it would have been a great movie, but mostly I was just disappointed that such a good story was wasted on meager talent.

359 down, 641 to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever, you liked XXX because Vin Diesel is HOT and you want to be his special friend.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

Do I need to start making public mention of a certain body part and it's unpleasant odor? Because I will.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home