Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cinco De Mayo (as the neighbors would say)

344) Earth vs. the Flying Saucers. Was this silly? Yes. Did I look for Mike and the 'bots in the bottom corner from time to time? Yes. Was it fun to watch? Yes. So Joan Taylor is smoking hot. For those of you who might actually bother to click on the link to this movie and then click on Joan Taylor you will see that she also starred in a movie called Girls in Prison, which I totally have to see. If I can find it I'm pretty sure it will become my new favorite OF ALL TIME. And of course, being the nice guy that I am, I decided I'd go ahead and provide links to everything I just talked about. If you don't bother to click on them, don't bug me about it. I can only do so much. I'm pretty sure I'm just one man (though I'll have to get back to you on that).

344 down, 656 to go.

Magnificent Ambersons Update:
I've been thinking about it all day and I thought it would be funny if someone were to take the film and CGI in a "WWOD?" bracelet on Joseph Cotten's wrist. That would be awesome.

CAAAAALLLLLLIIIIFFOOOORRRRRNNNIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I've been informed that last week's episode was pre-empted by the President's press conference and that what I was watching wasn't actually The OC, which explains a whole lot.
So I was really relieved when they showed last week's episode tonight. I was kind of mad and vowed never to vote for Bush again for interrupting my stories, but since things have now been set right by the good people at Fox (after all, they are the fascist mouth piece of the GOP) I've decided that if GW were to move to Homewood and run for mayor in some sort of Mooseportian twist he could count on my support. Anyway, HOLY CRAP DUDE!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK??!?!?!?!?!? Okay, so I was actually starting to lose interest in the show and thinking about not watching it anymore, but after tonight I might quit watching just because I can't take this crap! I didn't like Trey from the start and I knew he was going to be trouble, but attacking Marisa?! Kirsten turning to the bottle AND getting hit by a garbage truck?! Jess being totally smoking hot but I can't love her because she's a coked up slut?! When I actually found Marisa attractive for like three seconds?! Actually, on that one I can't say that I have never found her attractive because Mischa is actually very pretty when not subject to the terrible whims of The OC's costuming department (a la the latest cover of Glamour. I am so gay for knowing that.), but Marisa is usually so annoying that I hate her, but the last few weeks she's started seeming kind of normal and it's made me like her and that's totally pissing me off too because you just can't toy with my TV related emotions like this! It's not like I have normal social interactions over here, TV is my only reality! I'm so going to quit watching everything but old Beverly Hillbillies reruns, back when they knew how to make TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home