Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Just in time for Valentine's day... a screwed up dream!

I don't remember a lot of details, but I was at a restaurant with Britney Spears and her spawn eating lunch and laughing about old times. At some point I realize I'm still in love with her and the expression on my face changes, which she notices, and we have a teary heart to heart about how we were so great together and she admits that she isn't happy and she knows she's messed everything up but it's too late to change things now, she's married and has a child and she can't leave Kevin (how the fuck did I lose out to a guy named Kevin?) because of the baby. I hate my subconscious.

















Britney when she was with me...





















...and Britney with K-fed. America, you decide.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

That's hilarious. Who knew you had a secret penchant for sleazy Louisianans.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I typically have Mandy Moore dreams when I dream about pop chanteusses.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home