Sunday, February 05, 2006

I deleted the "am I doomed to walk the earth alone?" post because, well, it was just pathetic and I was embrassed every time I saw it. Yes, the biggest and best part of my life is gone and, while that's incredibly upsetting, it doesn't mean that I should blog about how miserable I am. I'm not that guy. At least not anymore. I don't know how long it will be before I start updating regularly again. I've really tried to think of things to write, but nothing is coming to me. At least nothing fit for publishing.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it makes you feel better you could

A. write about how sad it is that your ass is only slightly smaller than mine

B. the joys of being shit on

C. how jealous you are that I watched a stripper crush a beer can between her boobs last night and you didn't

11:42 AM  
Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

C. how jealous you are that I watched a stripper crush a beer can between her boobs last night and you didn't

I knew my Saturday night was wasted.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

ONE FOR THE THUMB! Hey, at least yo' team came through. Football soothes many wounds.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and you got to see Deshea Townshend make a monstrous sack.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Tell me there are pics of C. That's awesome. Screw this knitting crap, I have a new talent to master.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pictures unfortantely, but for 5 dollars you can see the very same thing at Atlanta's own Clermont Lounge...you can also see the pregnant stripper and the elderly stripper.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

Like ATHF:

Carl: Twenty bucks, 20 minutes! One night -- you and me Fryman -- blow the lid off the joint!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home