Friday, February 10, 2006

I'd like to take a moment to congratulate Every Day Should Be Saturday on celebrating one year of blogicity. During the soul sucking 1000 movies fiasco Orson routinely offered encouragement and links (seriously, if it weren't for EDSBS and google searches for "lil' kim vomiting" and "hillbilly hotties" a possible total of 3 people might have read this blog) while Stranko came through with stacks of movie recs, many of which are still waiting patiently in my Netflix queue for me to get over my post-traumatic stress (and obsessive need to watch all the episodes of Scrubs, Entourage, The Shield, and Rescue Me available on DVD) so I can watch new movies again. So congratulations guys, and thanks for providing me with countless laughs and hours wasted.

P.S. Orson, I'm pretty sure you can't ship liquids through the mail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try, dammit! Try!

Thanks again.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home