Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My night is colored headache grey...

So the headache is still here but it's better, thanks to Excedrin Migraine. It's actually worrying me now. I've always had lots of them, but they are usually so minor that I barely even notice them anymore and since I shotgun bottles of Advil for my knees they usually just get taken care of as a nice side effect, but now the bad ones are worse and more frequent and that just can't be good. I'm tempted to go on WebMD or something and scare myself into thinking I have a horrible degenerative disease that will take me at an early age (i.e. within the next two weeks), but I'd rather just go back to sleep. Or to the TV. That's the only good thing about my migraines, if I'm in a dark room and there is only one source of light I can deal with it just fine so long as I'm not staring directly into it. I'm currently in the middle of Rio Bravo, and I always wind up sleeping through the last half so that should put me right out until Scrubs at 8. I swear I'm going to start updating something more than silly captions and bitching about my headache. I have a review of 29 in the works that's turning into a dissertation on the misspent potential of Ryan Adams The Solo Artist, so look for that soon, and since there are actually movies in the theater that I want to see again I should start in on the count of how many new movies I can watch this year (hint, nowhere freaking close to 1000).



















Any excuse for slutty nurse pictures...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Like you need an excuse for the pictures.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Dose Pharmacy said...

All information provide form online pharmacy.visit in best Online pharmacy in USA.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home