Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You know things suck when you start likening your life to a George Jones song. I haven't been able to listen to music this week, I've just been listening to the local sports talk station, which, A) I'm finally and completely one of those guys and B) Roll Tide. But it's really just one of those cases where, like the man said, you know you're in love when every song that comes on the radio reminds you of her. And sadly that's been the case. So it made me think of that first line "Imagine a world where no music was playing" and it really gave that song a whole new meaning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

I've done that for years -- when I'm feeling bad, it's all sportstalk. When I'm feeling good, it's all music (except for football season). It's real easy to forget about your issues when someone's yammering on about the Seahawks' secondary and Tennessee's poor recruiting class.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home