Monday, January 23, 2006

It's not a too-ma!

Sorry for the light posting the last few days. Saturday was spent moving Sarah (again), sleeping through the LSU - Bama massacre (you're welcome), and then hanging out with Nico and Hack in T-Town. Sunday morning I woke up for church and came home all excited about the inevitable thrashing of Denver only to doze off sometime in the second quarter and wake up with a splitting headache that has only gotten worse. Which sucks.




















It's like that, just inside my head. And also minus the hot chick.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Thank you!

At least you got to sleep through it. It's like pretending it never happened!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

I cried four times and got absolutely "to'-up" after watching Brodie cower three or four times in front of Auburn linemen, but that's not going to make the game go away. Dammit.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I seriously need your email. This communicating only through comments thing makes me feel cheap

7:58 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Todd that is. I already have Hack's.

Also, these verifications are fighting back, I tell you. They make me feel like I don't know how to type. Or spell. It's emotional abuse, I tell you!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home